The Traitor’s Era (2007 – 2013)
- ‘Big Kev’s Selfy Era‘, interrupted by Julia’s impost of ‘feminazi-socialism‘, deceptively promised Howard-lite and fiscal conservatism, but delivered a government spending frenzy, record public debt with no gain to our national wealth.
- Dudded Australians on his distracting 2020 Summit of false hope
- Changed laws to encourage 52,000 boat illegals
- Mismanaged the national economy
- Appropriated tens of billions of taxpayer wealth, gifting it to foreign nations
- Overspent $250 billion which plunged Australian into deficit
- Accelerated multiculturalism
- Accelerated chinese immigration
- Attacked Australians by promising a “Big Australia” swarming with asians
- Cut funding and laws in border security, allowing drugs and handgun smuggling
- Misled Australians while in opposition campaigning he had a plan for Australia’s future
- Wasted taxpayer billions in failed policy implementation and consultative committees
- Wasted taxpayer billions on Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme that did nothing to stem global warming, but killed Australian businesses
- Wasted taxpayer billions on dud massively wasteful schemes – Building the Education Revolution, the Digital Education Revolution (free laptops for all school kids), the National Broadband Network, and Resource Super Profits Tax
- Wasted taxpayer billions on his Roof insulation scheme (pink batts) caused the deaths of four young men and more than 120 house fires.
- Oversaw a dysfunctional government of hype and no substance, making policy on the run which became policy blunders, made promises he didn’t keep, made false and misleading statements – which altogether fell into chaos earning Rudd the name “Captain Chaos”.
- Dudded Australians on FuelWatch and GroceryWatch
- Dudded Australians on stopping Japanese whalers
- Received illegal secret donation of $200,000 from chinese mate Kung Chin Yuan, a Taiwanese-born businessman, which was funnelled to Labor’s pollster, UMR Research Australia.
- Ate his earwax in Australian Parliament
Rudd’s Boat Invasion of Australia
“Rudd’s Red Tie Invasion was ignoble, unarmed and orchestrated to end our Australian Way of Life”