Blacktown Council election should be for a clean local Australian in Blacktown
Blacktown council election needs to be for a clean honest local Australian in Blacktown, not some foreign dumping ground by corrupt politicians bribed so thousands of refugees exploit our tax welfare, or to let treacherous refugee advocates take over, or for corrupt developers continuing to brown paper bag the likes of Liberal Mike Baird and Labor Luke Foley.
So, just vote for a CLEAN Candidate with NO links to LibLab Corruption:
- No CBD residential tower system at Mt Druitt Station – This would be for immigrants who have not arrived In Australia yet. It will force out local small business people.
- Council must relieve the housing crisis – We would lease vacant property and provide facilities to the homeless.
- Beat the new Ice (drug) crisis! – Council must assist the victims and to expand the system of neighbourhood watch to undermine criminal organisations which work against our youth.
- Blacktown City should not be a ‘refugee welcome zone’ – This fuels criminal groups and terrorism. We oppose the policy of the State government to settle so-called refugees in our City.
- We reject ethnic-cartels trying to take control in Blacktown Council
- Public housing needs a defender! – It must not be sold to private multinationals like SERCO which deploy intimidation against tenants.
Blacktown for local Australians!