By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- Australia First Party accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide to relevant laws, and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances.
- Australia First Party is opposed to violence, and opposed to financing or supporting terrorist acts or groups in any way. Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be immediately banned, permanently.
- You should seek independent advice about your individual circumstances.
- To the extent permitted by law, Australia First Party excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of Australia First Party or its members.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone or via our Contact Us form.
- Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites.
- Australia First Party makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
- You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- Risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- The risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring consistent with Australia’s privacy laws.
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
- These terms are governed by the law in force in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Australia and the courts of appeal from them.
- Celebrate our restorative quest of Australian Nationalism!
© Copyright 2018 Benno Neeleman-Palfreeman
Courtesy of Patrick de Bruin, Dutch People’s Union (NVU).