This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
- Redirect national defence strategy from foreign interests to the protection of Australia’s territorial sovereignty including its territorial waters
- Decouple from US-only procurement to regional cost-effective hardware from independent sources, such as MiG-35 to replace the Joint Strike Fighter
- Re-establish Australia’s Satellite Launch Industry fully controlled by the national government and wholly Australian domestically resourced and financed
- Establish a Drone Research and Manufacturing Industry fully controlled by the national government and wholly Australian domestically resourced and financed
- Shut down the Collins Class submarine project – an expensive white elephant
- Upscale investment into the Austal Patrol Boat building industry to equal the Skjold Class.
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence