This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
- Australian Heritage is natural, environmental, cultural, historical, architectural, archaeological, and mixed. These all hold significant value to the Australia identity and deserve to be respected and preserved at a national level.
- Restore agricultural surface land rights to over-rule mining leases, so ending the foreign corporate Coal Seam Gas industry’s undemocratic power over Australian farmers’ own land
- Inventory update of Australian important heritage sites (historic, cultural, indigenous, natural) to a National Conservation Register
- All State National Parks, Nature Reserves, Marine Reserves, State Forests, Australian Antarctic Territory and selected Australian islands to be nationalised into an Australian National Park System, managed at national level
- Timber industry compensated to fully exit native forests, and retraining to transition Australia’s forestry industry away from native heritage forest dependence to a viable and high value-add plantation-based timber industry.
The Compelling Case for Nationalist Reform
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence
Susan Jakobi for Lalor (VIC): “I shall return quality and enjoyment of life to working people and families”
Nationalise the Sydney Opera House out of foreign hands
Australian Day – ignore hateful fringe dwellers on public teat digging up constructed White guiltism