Ordinary Australians have had a gutful of the elitist class in Canberra. They tell the rest of us that the ‘age of entitlement is over’, only to entitle themselves to our hard-earned tax wealth.
Ordinary Aussies are best to ignore the crap coming out of Canberra and do as our self-reliant parents used to…
- Pay the least amount of tax you possibly can. Billionaire Kerry Packer rightly told the Hawke Labor government where to go back in 1991:
“I’m not evading tax in any way shape or form. Of course I’m minimising my tax. If anybody in this country doesn’t minimise their tax they want their head read. As a government I can tell you you’re not spending it that well that we should be paying extra.”
- Don’t support Abbott’s free trade scams – they only line the pockets of big foreign multinationals
- Buy local instead, buy Aussie. Shop at local markets and outside supermarkets where possible
- Any Australian driving a Great Wall vehicle from China is a traitor!
- Pay cash, get that 10% discount, go GST-Free! – it’s set to go to 15% anyway, so get the ‘GST-Free‘ habit.
- Don’t borrow – the banks are all bastards. Live within our means! Save cash and buy an Aussie made safe.
- Buy second hand, because most new stuff now comes from overseas. Keep money with us Aussies, not the Chinese!
- Get a good accountant and claim everything on tax legally possible – multinationals do and pay bugger all tax!
- Sell only to Aussies
- Holiday in Australia – Bali sux
- Employ and train only Aussies. Don’t employ 457 visa scabs!
Look after our own