- This includes protecting and rebuilding our domestic industries in steel, agriculture, technology, engineering, medical, etc.
- This is the only way we can be self-sufficient.
- It will provide jobs for our children, and help buy back the farm and allow Australia to be free of foreign debts.
- Our infrastructure has been run down over many years – it must be rebuilt.
- We must improve the practicality and relevance of our educational systems, and target government support for industry to diversify, innovate, perform, and expand.
- We recognise that small business is fundamental to this policy.
- A satisfactory financial environment is also essential.