Gladys Berejokian, da shnozza of Maquarie Street relentlessly inflicts destructive aggression upon Sydneysiders.
‘Tomorrow’s Sydney’ is for the Liberal’s big end of town bankrollers – the banks, the developers, the foreign investors – all zionists.
- George Street war zone
- Surry Hills war zone
- Moore Park war zone
- ANZAC Parade war zone
- Powerhouse Museum war zone
- Westconnex war zone
- Stadia war zones
It’s Netanyahu-esk, just like in Palestine where locals are treated as non-citizen vermin…
Da shnozza hates local Sydney retailers, because they are not Westfield captive, so treated like vermin…
Da schnoz reckons she’s some born again ancient Queen Rodogune of her native Persian Armenia.
Sydney, Friday, Feb. 24, 2017: “Ben what do I need to do to serve Zion?”
Ben: “Know where Liberal coffers come from. Go forth and purge the goy. Remember 1947.”
Gabrielle Upton (left) is Jewish of course….Global Jews Inc. makes it their business to install Jews in critical positions like this. Odd there’s is no mention of her ethnicity in the Jewish Murdock media.
The candelabra, shnozes, names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents in this image are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual Zionists, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Da Schnozza’s Epistle:
- “George Street retail is to succumb so Westfield can bottom feed”
- “Sydney Beholden to Jewish banks, Jewish investors, Jewish landlords, Jewish developers, Jewish media, Lowy, Triguboff, Gandel, Perron property interests”
- “Goy must be highway-tolled into bankruptcy”
- “Mass Third World immigration to over-run Sydney goy with highrise”
- “Build Lowy’s A-League stadium to wedge out goy NRL culture”
- “Goy are not to fish Sydney waters”
- “New South Wales beyond Sydney can go to hell, especially Wagga”
Executive Council of Australian Jewry, aka The Liberal Party bankrollers
When foreigners try run Aussie locals into the ground, what to do with Liberal Party safe seat arrogance at the next election?