July 30, 2021

Muslim public beheading in Sydney thwarted by Australian Police – send the bill to the Labor Party who let the scum in

Since Labor’s Paul Keating welcomed into Australia barbaric ethnics from all persuasions to make up for lost Labor voters, Sydney and Melbourne have descended into vile ethnic ghettos.

Arab Omarjan Azari, 22, offspring of a foreign Muslim has been arrested this morning conspiring to repeat an ISIL ‘demonstration’ public beheading in Sydney.

Omarjan Azari was plotting a public execution of a Sydney tourist at The Cenotaph in Martin Place in the CBD designed to strike horror at the heart of Australia’s community.

It would have had social effect like a New York Twin Towers downunder, striking at the heart of our Australian spirit, inflicting not just horror but national shame – as intended.  Abbott as commander in chief of Australia would have been forced from office.  Few realise the implications of this act had it occurred.

All loyal Australians own their gratitude to ASIO, AFP, SAS, and our police forces downunder.

Pre-dawn arrests follow the execution of a number of search warrants in Sydney’s ethnic Muslim enclaves of Beecroft, Bellavista, Guildford, Merrylands, Northmead, Wentworthville, Marsfield, Westmead, Castle Hill, Revesby, Bass Hill and Regents Park.

ISIL’s Omarjan Azari is accused of conspiring with Mohammad Ali Baryalei, who is known to have recruited Australians to fight with Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, including wanted terrorists Khaled Sharrouf and Mohamed Elomar.

Omarjan Azari 

Probably a refugee cried for asylum by Sarah Hanson Young

Australian Police allege Mohammad Ali Baryalei, who has been identified as the most senior Australian member of IS, instructed 22-year-old Sydney man Omarjan Azari to carry out the attacks.

The Sydney ISIL Trio:  Mohammad Baryalei, Khaled Sharrouf and Mohamed Elomar.

Azari was arrested at dawn this morning when hundreds of ASIO and heavily armed police officers swooped in anti-terrorism raids to prevent a mass casualty shooting in Sydney and possible beheadings.


This morning, Thursday September 18, 2014, in pre-dawn raids, 600 of Australia’s special police co-ordinated and with armoured cars, implemented 25 court search warrants, arresting at least 15 Muslims across ethnic Western Sydney as well as three more in Muslim enclaves of Logan, Underwood and Mount Gravatt in ethnic crime ridden western Brisbane.

The combined effort amounts to the largest anti-terrorism operation in Australian history.

The raids follow the lifting of the national security alert level from medium to high last Friday by the outgoing director general of ASIO David Irvine.  ASIO has confirmed that the raids were vital and reveal that the attack by the ISIL Muslim terrorist cell was imminent.

Even the beheading sword was found on one Muslim property at Marsfield in South Western Sydney.

Muhammad Ali Baryalei, a known member of an Islamic State was allowed to previously flee Australia and is believed to be behind this terror plot on Australian soil.  Fifteen Muslim scum have been detained as part of major counter terrorism investigation.

Never forget it was the Labor Party under Keating and then Rudd-Gillard with Greens support who welcomed the scum in with their cousins with no checks or balances and who gifted them Australian taxpayer funded welfare.

Muslims are good for multiculturalism as newcomers for our Labor Vote

Prime Minister Tony Abbott, who raised Australia’s terror alert from ‘Moderate’ to ‘High’ on Friday, based on direct advice from ASIO Director-General David Irvine, said intelligence showed there were orders coming from an Australian who is senior in ISIL or Islamic State.  He said this morning’s raids showed there were people living in Australia who “wish to do us harm”.

Australian Federal Police Acting Commissioner Andrew Colvin said this morning the anti-terror operation, dubbed Operation Appleby, started earlier this year and “the decision was made by the experts that now was the time to move”.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione today announced Operation Hammerhead, an ongoing taskforce aimed at combating terrorism in Sydney.   “Operation Hammerhead will focus mainly on metropolitan Sydney and primarily involve general duties police. If need be, those officers will be used wherever our operational intelligence dictates,” Commissioner Scipione said.

The Labor Party needs to wear accountability, responsibility and the full cost of this Muslim invasion upon Australia, instead of expecting the states to cop the burden of Labor’s immigration transgressions.

Muslims are anti-Australian in every way.

error: