AUSTRALIA FIRST MOVEMENT FIREARMS PROGRAMME (proposed)
This Firearms Programme prescribes administrative procedural guidelines to complement Australia First Party’s Electoral Programme policy, to re-empower responsible Australian-born citizens, rebutting the political caste and their globalist Agenda 21 and the like, to disarm any opposition to our destruction. It reinforces inherited British law [Magna Carta, Common Law, and the like].
The construction of the Administration Procedure would be through the Federal Parliament as an Act under the Defence Power as per the Constitution of Australia. As such when legislated federally, the States and their present laws now screwing shooters would become ultravires/dumped.
1. A new ‘Peoples Commission‘ to be enacted under Law in the Federal Parliament of The Commonwealth of Australia.
2. Delegates to be appointed to the ‘Peoples Commission’ from:
i. Firearm Owners and Shooters Organisations
ii. Ratepayer or similar Public Citizen Bodies
iii. Farming and Agricultural Producer Organisations
iv. Aboriginal People on Native Reserved Land
v. Australian Conservation and Wildlife Groups
vi. Public Feral Pest Control Departments
vii. Public Conservation and Environment Departments
viii. National Park Authorities
ix. Australian Defence Force
xi. Australian Firearm Manufacturers
xii. Firearm Retailers Association
xiii. Federal Minister – Department of Defence
C. The Peoples Commission to manage all administration, eligibility, character background checks, record keeping, and compliance with standards relative to firearm permits by Australian-born citizens of the Commonwealth, and for Firearm Organisations as established by the Peoples Commission.
D. The Peoples Commission to set fee levels for, and to receive and manage such monies paid for involvement by Firearm Owners and Organisations, to advance High Culture Values and Aims commensurate with responsibilities with firearm permits. Delegate expenses to be met under allowances drawn therefrom.
E. The Peoples Commission to advance National Manufacturing for required firearms and consumerables connected thereto used in Australia.
F. The Peoples Commission to contribute to Public Authorities directions for the eradication of crimes by gun armed/drug connected criminals.
G. The Peoples Commission to be Judicially empowered to undertake public enquiries into matters of firearm incidents, past and present, for the public good.
H. The use of firearms for personal and home defence against invasion to be returned to legality at common law.
I. The Peoples Commission to be within the Jurisdiction of the Federal Minister for The Department of Defence.
- Australian-born Citizens of The Commonwealth to be re-empowered to take control over, and to approve Firearm Permit standards.
- The dismantling of the disarmament agenda activated by the Lib/Lab/Greens political caste under UN objectives.
- To deconstruct the negativity perception actively dumped upon Firearm Owners by the Lib/Lab/Greens political caste.
- The reduction of excessive violence portrayed in entertainment media.
- Firearm Ownership to be restored to a responsible and acceptable component of Australian Society.
- Firearm Organisations to contribute and participate in conservation, ecological retentions and land management activities
- Monies remitted from Firearm Permit Holders and Delegates to the ‘Peoples Commission’ to be duly compensated for connected expenditure, and allowances.
- Firearm Permits to include suitable membership of a reinstated Citizens Militia Force as instigated at Federation, extending into community based activities.
- Firearm Organisations to participate in Australian Youth Development Programmes.
“No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled. Nor will we proceed with force against him except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land. To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.“
– Magna Carta, signed by King John, Runnymede, Surrey, England, 1215AD.