Third World countries aspire to first world standards in university education, and seek to train graduates to an acceptable international standard. But such countries cannot compete with the salaries or working conditions offered by richer nations.
The situation has triggered an exodus of young scientists and doctors. Laurence F. Levy of the University of Zimbabwe argues that it would be better to produce graduates whose qualifications are not recognised abroad, he says; although they might function at a lower standard than elsewhere, at least they would be of some help to their country.
There are both push and pull factors driving Third World emigration to the First World (aka The West). Poverty and violence are the two prime push factors. Wealth and welfare are the two prime pull factors. The United Nations has chronically avoided the problem since its founding in New York on October 24, 1945 and only shifts the problem by encouraging emigration to The West. Indignant Leftists lap up its dogma.
The UN is part of the problem.
Immigration is now the single most important issue facing all First World nations, and will determine whether Western Civilisation continues to exist or not.
All First World nations are set to be swamped by waves of Third Worlders before the end of the 21st Century. Unless legal and illegal immigration is halted and reversed, European First World nations across all of Europe from Spain to Russia, North America, Australia and New Zealand: will be destroyed and have their very culture and civilisation changed to that of the Third World.
Arthur Kemp’s 2012 book ‘The Immigration Invasion: How Third World Immigration is Destroying the First World and What Must be Done to Stop It‘ is a must read. In it Kemp provides the only solution to the impending crisis: decisive, reasonable, considered direct political action. It is a political call to arms to save the West.
- Chapter One: Immigration: Why Does It Matter?
- Chapter Two: How the Invasion is Being Carried Out
- Chapter Three: The United Kingdom Rent Asunder
- Chapter Four: Europe Under Attack Part I — Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Chapter Five: Europe Under Attack Part II — Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Greece
- Chapter Six: Europe under Attack Part III — Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland
- Chapter Seven: The Eastern Outpost — Russia and the Eastern European States
- Chapter Eight: The Maple Leaf Wilts — Canada
- Chapter Nine: The Republic in Peril — The United States of America
- Chapter Ten: The Island Outposts Face Submersion —Australia and New Zealand
- Chapter Eleven: What Must be Done
Asian Airborne Parasites infect Australia thanks to Canberra’s ETA Visa scam
Another seven dumb ethnics at our beaches risking the lives of Aussie life savers
African gang violence spreading to Queensland – fight dogs with dogs