Dr Jim Saleam is the only Nationalist Candidate in the 2019 NSW Election, standing as a lower house candidate in Cootamundra.
“I’m not the candidate of a mainstream party, nor would I abide their rules. I want an ideological revolution in Cootamundra.”
Australian Nationalist Policies:
- Redivert taxpayer wealth from Sydney back into rural New South Wales – restore the traditional nexus between the City and the Bush;
- Public Assets returned to public ownership – Electricity, Gas, Water – all made affordable again;
- Reclaim public funded Freeways (no road tolls in NSW);
- No China City anywhere in New South Wales – prevent the economic intrusion of Chinese imperialism in NSW;
- Sustain and subsidise a permanent trained agricultural labor force – mobile and Australian-born only;
- End Refugee Welcome Zones in NSW – prioritise public healthcare, housing, jobs for Australian-born only;
- Restore public funding of TAFE skills training and free trade apprenticeships as before the Laborals gutted both;
- Address homelessness across NSW including rural and remote homelessness;
- Address the rural mental health crisis across NSW, and crackdown on the ICE scourge;
- Scrap Badgery’s Creek Airport – it’s only to serve an unwanted migration invasion;
- Scrap the Raising of Warragamba Dam Wall – it’s only to serve an unwanted migration invasion;
- Resist Canberra’s mass immigration dumping on Sydney;
- Foster NSW agricultural export market opportunities that do NOT involve China – help restore Australia’s independence.
Jim Saleam is our People’s Ombudsman. Jim cannot be bought nor corrupted.
Jim would preference the sitting member last (Nationals florist Steph Cooke – kick out the good ‘ol boys), but basically voters can preference who they want on the ballot papers.
Cootamundra Campaign: “Once again I am a Riverina One Percenter, with a twist”
The Nationals have hoodwinked and betrayed rural Australians since the Gnats coalitioned as lapdog Liberals
Jim Saleam’s Australian nationalist appeal to Rural Australians of the NSW Cootamundra electorate