Australians planning to travel to Angela Merkel’s muslim saturated Europe ought take out jihadi insurance.
Once travel to Europe was considered safe, but with Merkel’s invited 20 million muzzie invasion of Europe, the continent is now but an ethnic extension of the Middle East. So if ya wanna holiday in Barcelona, think of it no different in risk than holidaying in Beirut, Baghdad or Sousse.
The Moroccan jihadi Younes Abouyaaqoub (22) who mass murdered pedestrians in Barcelona with a hired Fiat van was an imam in nearby Ripoll. It prayed there before its islamic rampage. It had a criminal record of trafficking hashish into Spain.
There are more than 12,000 mosques and islamic prayer halls (wannabe mosques) across Europe
- France 2,100
- Germany 2,600
- United Kingdom 1,500
- Netherlands 432
- Belgium 330
- Austria 200
- Spain 454
- Italy 660
- Greece 700
- Sweden 56
- Denmark 115
- Norway 120
- Finland 40
- Bosnia 1867
- Switzerland 150
- Ireland 26
- Portugal 14
The Australian Government’s official warning website smartraveller.gov.au to travellers to Spain reads:
Spain is a party to the (leftard) Schengen Convention, along with a number of other European countries. This allows anyone to enter Spain without a visa.
Petty crime (by Africans) is common, particularly in tourist areas and on public transport in large Spanish cities. Foreigners are also targeted by scams.
In response to the terrorist attacks in Barcelona on 17 August and Cambrils on 18 August, Spain’s national terrorism alert level is four (“high”) (on a scale of 1 to 5). The Spanish Government has announced the introduction of heightened security measures in public places, including shopping areas, tourist sites and transportation hubs, and at major events which attract large crowds. Plan for delays in travel times. Remain vigilant about your surroundings, take official warnings seriously and follow the advice of local authorities..look out for suspicious behaviour.
Terrorists may seek to target European countries, including Spain, during the European summer. Exercise heightened caution in popular tourist locations and places where crowds gather across Spain.
Enjoy your stay.
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Leftard Schengen Free-for-All Europe
Merkel’s Europe has indeed become a troubled town on a continental scale…it’s gotten ugly at home…the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. In this trouble town, troubles are found, fools are found..
Australian boy Julian Cadman along with hundreds murdered in Merkel’s Barcelona, Nice, Paris, Brussels, London are but infidel casualties of islamic terrorist hate against the First World.
Lest We Forget
Australians are wise to holiday in Australia, while it’s still muzzie free, contagion free, Third World backward free.
Menzies have the same anger management psychosis as North Korea. They hate everyone. Yet observe leftard Canberra’s mass muzzie immigration policy. Billions they waste on muzzie counter terror, bollards, etc while hypocritically continuing to blindly mass import the same hate that mowed down Julian Cadman. Muslims are still allowed to hire trucks and carry very big knives.
Foreign hateful islamics continue to be invited, harboured and celebrated by the following PC woos political parties in Australia:
- Australian Liberal Party
- Austraian Labor Party
- Australian Greens Party
- Family First Party
- Sustainable Australia
- 21st Century Australia
- Animal Justice Party
- Australian Affordable Housing Party
- Australian Christians
- Australian Conservatives
- Australian Country Party
- Australian Cyclists Party
- Australian Equality Party (Marriage)
- Australian Greens
- Queensland Greens
- The Australian Greens – Victoria
- The Greens (WA) Inc
- The Greens NSW
- Australian Labor Party (ALP)
- Australian Labor Party (ACT Branch)
- Australian Labor Party (N.S.W. Branch)
- Australian Labor Party (Northern Territory) Branch
- Australian Labor Party (South Australian Branch)
- Australian Labor Party (State of Queensland)
- Australian Labor Party (Tasmanian Branch)
- Australian Labor Party (Victorian Branch)
- Australian Labor Party (Western Australian Branch)
- Country Labor Party
- Australian Liberty Alliance
- Australian People’s Party
- Australian Progressives
- Australian Sex Party
- Australian Workers Party
- Christian Democratic Party (Fred Nile Group)
- Citizens Electoral Council of Australia
- Consumer Rights & No-Tolls
- Country Liberals (Northern Territory)
- Democratic Labour Party
- Derryn Hinch’s Justice Party
- Family First Party
- Health Australia Party
- Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party
- Involuntary Medication Objectors (Vaccination/Fluoride) Party
- Jacqui Lambie Network
- Katter’s Australian Party
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Party of Australia
- Liberal National Party of Queensland
- Liberal Party (W.A. Division) Inc
- Liberal Party of Australia – ACT Division
- Liberal Party of Australia – Tasmanian Division
- Liberal Party of Australia (S.A. Division)
- Liberal Party of Australia (Victorian Division)
- Liberal Party of Australia, NSW Division
- Love Australia or Leave
- National Party of Australia
- National Party of Australia – N.S.W.
- National Party of Australia – Victoria
- National Party of Australia (S.A.) Inc.
- National Party of Australia (WA) Inc
- Nick Xenophon Team
- Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)
- Online Direct Democracy – (Empowering the People!)
- Pauline Hanson’s One Nation
- Pirate Party Australia
- Renewable Energy Party
- Republican Party of Australia
- Rise Up Australia Party
- Science Party
- Secular Party of Australia
- Seniors United Party of Australia
- Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party
- Smokers Rights Party
- Socialist Alliance
- Socialist Equality Party
- The Arts Party
- The Australian Mental Health Party
- VOTEFLUX.ORG | Upgrade Democracy!
- Voluntary Euthanasia Party
Julie Bishop: Another LibLab islamic appeaser, like Brandis.
Except, the ONLY remaining registered political party in Australia vehemently committed to evicting Islam from Australia is the Australia First Party (NSW) Incorporated.
Free thinking Australians decide your next vote.