by Dr. Jim Saleam, President of Australia First Party.
Early this year, I publicly put forward a ten point plan for the growth of the Australia First Party. Much of that has been achieved.
Because of developing circumstances, I would re-state in a couple of cases and state in others, ten urgent goals for the party to be won by December 31.
The process of building the party nation-wide must speed up, so we can place the party in a better position to take the lead in many popular struggles.
- The party will contest the Council polls in New South Wales in September, to develop its profile in a few local areas and to demonstrate a level of community support.
- The party will contest the Council polls in Victoria in October, to develop its profile in a few local areas and to demonstrate a level of community support.
- The party will join in an association of Australian nationalist organisations in the spirit of fraternity and unity and develop all links possible with other appropriate nationalist and patriotic Facebook groups, publications, circles and persons.
- The party will initiate a branch in the Northern Territory.
- The party will improve and expand its public media in all ways, and in as many areas as possible, to speed its development ideologically, politically and organizationally.
- The party will acquire as its electoral logo, an image ‘Australia First with the Southern Cross Flag beneath’.
- The party will develop a national funds-raising scheme.
- The party will lend all possible support to the national development of the Eureka Youth League.
- The party will hold a National Conference to formalise its branches and to plan a series of national publicity and recruitment campaigns.
- The party will further develop its friendship with the Alliance For Peace And Freedom.