This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
There needs to be a national overhaul of Australia’s legal system, including the following proposals:
- Scrap the many obsolete State/Territory criminal laws and transform Australian criminal law consistently into one national, relevant and respected Australian Crimes Act after extensive public consultation with the dominant community and law enforcement fraternity.
- Establish a Judicial Appointments Commission with priority for selecting judges for fixed terms, to be merit-based and having ongoing accountability and transparency to the commission.
- Introduce mandatory minimum sentencing for all serious crimes, removing judicial discretion for soft-cock rehab judges to water down sentencing.
- Nationalise Victim Impact Statements (currently in South Australia) be compulsorily made a focal point by judges in deciding sentencing and to facilitate increased restitution and compensation orders.
- Deport all foreign-born criminals held in Australian custody and prohibited them from ever returning to our shores. This will free up our gaols by more than double.
- Require judges to elevate the goal of punishment and community safety above rehabilitation for all sentencing.
- Nationalise all state and territory police into a new Australian Police Force, making obsolete all state/territory involvement from policing.
- Establish a new national Order and Justice Department,responsible for all law enforcement across Australia, absorbing the Australian Federal Police.
- Overhaul Australian Customs and Border Control, cracking down on contraband and mandating that no foreign-born person be allowed to serve in its ranks.
- The Castle Doctrine come into law nationally.
- Outlaw gun ownership for all immigrants and their immediate offspring.
- Roll out a national crack down on gang crime and violence.
- Abolish parole nationally – the sentence imposed shall be the sentence served.
- Abolish plea bargaining – criminals have no right to bargain their sentence.
- Abolish trial by jury, in favour of trial by three expert judges.
- First offenders who have been denied bail to be incarcerated separately from convicted prisoners.
- Penalties for smuggling contraband (narcotics, firearms, Third Worlders, tobacco, ) into Australia to be severely increased to mandatory 20 years imprisonment.
- Scrap the many obsolete State/Territory criminal laws and transform Australian criminal law consistently into one national, relevant and respected Australian Crimes Act, after extensive public consultation with the dominant community, government prosecutors and law enforcement fraternity
- All foreign-born criminals in Australian custody shall be deported from Australia and prohibited from ever returning forthwith
- State police shall be nationalised into a new Australian Police Force and all state/territory involvement made redundant. Serving personnel shall be invited to transfer to the new national force with full accrued leave entitlements, and not required to relocate. The states’/territories’ infrastructure shall be utilised and consolidated.
- Police pay, conditions and numbers shall be dramatically increased in full and open consultation with the various police associations and unions.
- A new national Order and Justice Department shall be formed, replacing all related official entities, to be responsible for all law enforcement across Australia, absorbing the Australian Federal Police.
- Australian Customs shall be overhauled and no foreign-born persons or their immediate offspring shall be permitted to serve within its ranks.
- The Castle Doctrine shall be enacted nationally available for Australia Citizens only.
- A national crack down on criminal gang membership and associated crime and violence, invoking auto-deportation to offender’s nation of embarkation of any non-citizen convicted of a serious criminal offence. Any nation that refuses to immediately accept a prior citizen subject to deportation from Australia, is to incur an immediate AUD$5 million penalty fee by the Australian Government. Penalty options are restricted to the national government concerned such:
- Immediate reduction in foreign aid by AUD$3 million to that nation (by the Australian Government or by non-government entities) for the current fiscal year
- Suspension of issuing all Australian visas to applicants/nationals from the national government concerned, until the AUD$3 million fee is paid to the Australian Government
- Historic trial by jury shall be abolished, in favour of trial by three expert judges.
- First offenders denied bail shall be incarcerated separately from convicted prisoners.
- Nationalise Victim Impact Statements (currently law in South Australia) be mandatorily made a focal point by judges in deciding sentencing and to facilitate increased restitution and compensation orders.
- Penalties for contraband, illegal imports, people smuggling and all forms of smuggling into Australia shall be severely increased to mandatory life imprisonment.
- People smugglers and their boat crews shall, if convicted, receive mandatory life imprisonment convictions, then be auto-deported to the country of departure to serve out their sentence there at the cost of their country of origin. Why should Australian taxpayers have to fund foreign criminals? Any country that does not honourably commute Australia’s imposed sentence on its criminals, shall not receive any Australian foreign aid or diplomatic support throughout the term of each sentence.
- A plebiscite shall be put to the Australian people to decide whether convicted paedophiles should be subjected to chemical castration.
- Each foreign athlete or sporting official wishing to enter Australian territory for sport related purposes to have their respective government prepay a AUD $1 million surety in full to the Australian Government before an Australian visa is issued, which is fully refundable within 7 days of departure clearance from Australia. Refund is subject to the athlete having no legal charge placed on him/her by any Australian police or legal jurisidiction (civil or criminal).
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence