This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
- Australia nationwide trade and migration boycott of illegitimate regimes (dictatorships) – China, North Korea, Sudan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Belarus, Russia, Syria, Chad, Kazakhstan, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guinea-Bissau, and Equatorial Guinea.
- Australia Defence and Intelligence co-operation boycott of arms trading nations – United States, Russia, China, Germany, France, Britain, Ukraine, South Korea, Italy, Israel, and Spain.
- Technical Innovations
- Australian Conditional Foreign Aid restricted to Australia’s geopolitical Indo-Pacific region
- Peacekeeping missions in Australia’s geopolitical Indo-Pacific region
- Australia’s humanitarian asylum programme to be ephemeral, conditional to identity verification, background checks, cultural assimilation value standards guarantees, and restricted by quotas on par with that of New Zealand, and never an avenue for permanent immigration.
- Medical Breakthroughs and Disease Eradications
- Pestilence Eradication
- Sustainable Energy, Recycling and Pollution Elimination
- Best Practice Business and Government Behaviours
- Foreign prisoner exchange bilateral agreements
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence