Another Loony Party conference unearths the Plibersek Asylum.
Bill Shorten: “When this conference opened, the nation paid attention.” ..because Australians are fully shit-scared about what Labor has in store.
Behold, the ‘Plibersek Asylum‘ era:
- Labor Left is now firmly running the show – “we are a democratic socialist party”
- Psst! Tanya Plibersek wears the pyjama trousers
- Feminazis rule ok! A Plibersek cabinet to mandate a 50% quota of Emily Listers
- Albanese to have another crack at rolling out infrastructure decision-making
- Labor is in coalition bed with the pure Communist Greens. Capitalism is evil.
- Unfunded socialism
- Indebted welfarism
- Unions are Labor and Labor is unions with slush funds facilitating branch stacking.
- Return of Labor’s Carbon Zombie Taxes
- Double islamic asylum intake to 27,000 queue jumpers every year, minimum!
- Open tap on illegal boats – identities overboard, scrapping TPVs, ending detention
- Turnbacks? Labor to turn its back on Australians
- Mass immigration on 457 visas to sure up Labor’s vote in perpetuity
- Australia is a rich nation. We can afford free trade globalism with the Third World
- Mandate 50% renewable dependency, tripling electricity costs and costing $60B
- Sell Australia’s coal power generation to the Chinese
- Closer ties with China such as sharing Security, Defence and Intelligence
- Ramp up Global Warming alarmism to ‘panic’
- Ramp up Islamic multicultural terror
- Labor lowered to a party for Deviant Marriage with its implications for foreign adoption/surrogacy, childcare & pedo-farming
- Rebrand the ABC into The Ministry of Truth and promote Mark Scott to Minister
- Follow Greece into progressive enlightenment
- Australia to be a dumb, borderless banana republic
Advance Australia where?