A special Facebook page has been opened to support the campaign of Australia First Party president, Jim Saleam, in the New South Wales by-election for Cootamundra.
All nationalists in the Riverina area continue to receive campaign updates.
Our Cootamundra Campaign Platform
- The interconnected nature of traitor class corruption with the economic intrusion of China into the Riverina;
- The forced Council amalgamation of Gundagai and Cootamundra and linkage to the China cities proposal for Gundagai-Cootamundra and the very fast Melbourne-Sydney train line project:
- The taking over the old train lines and the regional airports being an attempt to subjugate the Riverina economy to China to the profit of local collaborators – one example the selling of all quality agricultural produce to China which leaves lesser quality produce here, but not lower prices;
- The activities of Riverina politician Darryl Maguire who spends a great amount of time in China and his fitness to serve in a parliament.
- The asset stripping of farmers by mortgage companies using the case of Darren Ciavarella in Narrandera , as an example.
- The re-writing of history in Young, another version of the tearing-down of statues, such that the Lambing Flat 1861 uprising which created “free labour” in New South Wales (Jack Lang) was some sort of China dragon-festival that can now serve Chinese imperialism.
- The re-crafting of Junee as a private-gaol town on the failed US models of prison-towns.
- The usage of the Riverina small-towns as refugee dumps, the cheap labour for the new plantation economy and the mining industries (like the gold-trails areas).
- The clandestine acquisition of quarries to control sand and gravel in the Riverina that may serve the China driven economic system to the detriment of local cities and towns.
- Firearm ownership should be a matter of right subject to regulation.
Click link to go to our Cootamundra Campaign on Facebook:
The Australia First Party is fully behind its National President Jim Saleam as a candidate in the by-election for Cootamundra. The campaign is now coming to life and is directed by Australia First Party’s Wagga council 2016 candidate, Lorraine Sharp.
Dr Saleam’s campaign is addressing the economic intrusion of China into The Riverina.
“Our main aim is not votes but to put issues out to the community.” he said. We advocate to protect farmers from Chinese imperialism and industrialisation. Trade has gone beyond trade and become a cult. This globalist regime is going to kill your farming as it’s progressively replaced by mining.”
“I am concerned in this campaign to raise serious issues that affect the Riverina economy, our heritage and freedom. I am not here to play vote catcher but rather to ask people to cast the informed protest vote against the destruction of our way of life for our people.
I am also concerned about the selling of all quality agricultural produce to China which leaves lesser quality produce here, but not lower prices. I’d also like to address the re-writing of history in Young, another version of the tearing-down of statues, such that the Lambing Flat 1861 uprising which created “free labour” in New South Wales was some sort of China dragon-festival that can now serve Chinese imperialism.
I’m not the candidate of a mainstream party, nor would he abide their rules. I want an ideological revolution in Cootamundra.”
Dr Saleam is addressing relevant local issues including farming, immigration and regional economics.
He is opposed to the Liberal-Nationals impost on Junee that is secretly expanding it into a private prison town, following the failed US Prison model.
“Trying to recraft NSW country towns as jail towns and refugee dumps has a mark of desperation about it. There are security problems, the town is invaded by the kind of people you have coming to visit prisoners. “We need to freeze these sorts of developments and start looking at solutions.”
The problems of this great zone of Australia come down to this and little else. The behind the scenes operators, the takedown of our heritage, the destruction of our towns, the big projects tells this truth. I look forward to building our party in this area as your best representative.”
I think it is time the voters here made a point – that they know what is going on with this new colonisation, they don’t like it ,and they are going to stand up – and say no.