Stand up for Australia’s forgotten people. In the new globalized Australia, politicians ensure many people are just forgotten. If you are a pensioner, you are to be discarded. You cost the budget too much. If you are a young person str uggling for education or a job,you can be replaced by a fees-paying overseas student, or a visa worker. If you are an ordinary working person, a mass of new arrivals drives down the price of labour.
If you are a farmer sitting on land for development, you don’t count. If you are an owner-driver truckie, you are to be pushed out of business by large companies.
If you consider yourself ‘Australian’ as these ordinary Australians do, Canberra deems you don’t matter.
We call upon Australia patriots and nationalists to back our Australian election campaign in Lalor
- Follow AFP candidate Susan Jakobi on Facebook @AUSTRALIA FIRST PARTY VICTORIA
- Frequent this website, our national website, to keep up to date with Australian First Party’s actions and messages, with important articles of Australia’s national interest, and to be abreast of Australian nationalism
- We invite patriotic Australians to participate in our electoral programmes (young and old) – to letterbox leaflets, hand out our brochures at polling booths, to contribute at Australian nationalist events, as well as an array of valuable tasks.
- We invite Australian patriots and nationalists to contribution to the Australian nationalist cause in the face of the constant threat of globalism. Any donations from $2 to $1500 are tax deductible. Australia First Party’s postal address in Victoria is: P.O.Box 223 Croydon 3136.
- Or just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorised by J.Saleam, 75 Princes Hwy,Tempe,2044 / Printed:Jason’s Print Solutions.14 Casino Street Eastlakes. 2018. NSW.