This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
A platform for Australian Immigration
- Australia since 1788 is a White European monocultural nation and must remain so in perpetuity
- An immediate and indefinite moratorium on all immigration to Australia
- We invite non-White Australians and non-Aboriginal Australians to leave Australia permanently
- Islam as an illegal terror cult to be nationally banned from Australia in all its forms, mosques demolished, and islamic centres repurposed (starting with providing accommodation and meal services for dinkum Aussie homeless)
- Repeal all Australia’s legislation relating to immigration, refugees, citizenship, multiculturalism and foreign human rights.
- Enact Australian Values legislation nationally
- Enact Conditional Citizenship legislation nationally
- Reinstate the White Australian Policy by enacting the Immigration Restriction Act 1901, with necessary modifications to reflect the contemporaneous context
- Permanently deport all foreign-born convicted criminals in Australia (not in Australian prisons) back to their country of debarkation to Australia
- Permanently deport all foreign-born convicted criminals in Australia (in Australian prisons/detention centres) back to their country of debarkation to Australia – on respective bilateral agreement that their custodial sentences be served out in their respective countries. Transgressions by these respective countries to be met with a blanket ban on their citizens visiting Australia.
- Ban foreign scab labor nationally
- Ban and roll out staged permanent deportation of all islamics, asians, arabs, pacific islanders, negros, and hispanics from Australia
- There are no hybrid nationalities in Australia (such as the misnomer of ‘Chinese-Australians’. There are only ‘Australians’ and non-Australians – aka foreigners of other nationalities.
- Massively tax-penalise foreign ownership in Australian to the extent that foreigners are compelled to sell up back to Australian ownership
- Restore Australia’s population to a pre-1972 Whitlam White Australia in numbers, demographics and social decency.
- Ban foreign-born in Australia (including their offspring) employment or any contractual engagement with Australian security or defence in any way.
Monocultural Bliss like Aussies all remember
- Rescind the Racial Discrimination Act, anti-Australian Rights Commissions and associated leglislation and national, state and local council jurisdictions
- Australian to withdraw from the anti-White prejudiced United Nations Human Rights Council, withdraw from the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and publicly renounce the globalist United Nations Agenda 21 as being an attack upon Australian sovereignty. To quote the American Trump Administration’s US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley joined by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (June 20,2018) announced the United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, stating:
“US grievances with the UNHRC and calls for reform were not being heeded. Human rights abusers continue to serve on, and be elected to, the council. The world’s most inhumane regimes continue to escape its scrutiny, and the council continues politicizing scapegoating of countries with positive human rights records in an attempt to distract from the abusers in its ranks. For too long the Human Rights Council has been a protector of human rights abusers, and a cesspool of political bias.”
- Ban the Aboriginal Flag in Australia as an illegal symbol of sedition
- Enact national legislation that recognises White Australian victory in the Frontier Wars (1788-1934) and the ratification of a permanent Peace Treaty between the Indigenous native tribes and the sanctity of the Commonwealth of Australia as one supreme national government and jurisdiction over all Australia and its territories and one monocultural people of our sovereign nation: ‘Australians’.
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence