This Blue Paper is a draft prescriptive standard for Australianness, arising out of multiple challenges to Australian values by foreign influences, by anti-Australian sentiment and by our governments kowtowing to unethical and backward cultures that are undermining Australian traditional values. This is a feeder document toward nationalist policy and subsequent draft proposed law, inviting input and debate by Australians.
- Enshrine local rights of Australian-born citizens into the Australian Constitution
- Promote universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for Australian citizens.
- Enshrine the rights of all Australian citizens to own and inherit property and to be protected from excessive taxes (English Magna Carta of 1215).
- The right of Australian Citizens to be democratically represented by frequent parliaments, free elections and freedom of speech within Parliament (Parliamentary Privilege). No right of taxation without Parliament’s agreement, freedom from government interference, the right of petition and just treatment of people by courts. That levying money for or to the use of the Crown by pretence of prerogative, without grant of Parliament, for longer time, or in other manner than the same is or shall be granted, is illegal. That Australian Citizens may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law. That election of members of Parliament ought to be free. That the freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Parliament. That jurors ought to be duly impanelled and returned, and jurors which pass upon men in trials for high treason ought to be freeholders. That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void. That for redress of all grievances, and for the amending, strengthening and preserving of the laws, Parliaments ought to be held frequently. (English Bill of Rights 1689)
- Ensure natural rights of the individual Australian citizen – birth rights, ancestral land rights, ancestral tenancy rights, jus sanguinis, Australian cultural rights, Australian heritage rights, residential rights, work rights, business rights
- Affordable essentials rights – potable water, food, housing, healthcare, energy, work, fair dealing, privacy, etc.
- Enshrine comprehensive democratic freedom rights of the Australian-born citizen – freedom of speech, right to vote, right of the press; the right to peaceably assemble, to petition the government for a redress of grievances. (American Constitution Amendment 1)
- Martial law may not be used in time of peace (Petition of Right of 1628)
- The right of an Australian-born citizen to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures. No warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (American Constitution Amendment 5)
- No Australian-born citizen may be imprisoned without cause shown (Habeas Corpus)
- No Australian-born citizen shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. (American Constitution Amendment 6)
- In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial citizenry jury, wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defence. (American Constitution Amendment 7)
- In respect to an Australian-Born Citizen, in suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law. (American Constitution Amendment 8)
- In respect to an Australian-born citizen, excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. (English Bill of Rights 1689; American Constitution Amendment 9)
- Australian Naturalised Citizens (citizens not born in Australia) do not qualify under this standard. Australian Naturalised Citizens are granted the privilege of Australian Conditional Citizenship which infers certain rights and obligations above and beyond the rights and obligations of otherwise Foreign Visitors to Australia. (Refer to Blue Paper – Conditional Citizenship). Australia is a sovereign nation-state of and for the Australian people. Australia is not a protectorate for the world’s inconsonant, automomous masses. Australia is the destiny home of only Australians to govern, steer and safeguard. An Australian Naturalised Citizen (and a Foreign Visitor to Australia) is no less protected under Australia’s First World standard adherence of universal basic human rights – consistent with Australia’s British legal heritage, namely the Magna Carta, Democratic freedoms, Habeas Corpus, and the Geneva Convention. The Australian Government is to formally reject any laws, charters, decrees or conventions decreed by the ideologically globalist United Nations to favour Third World migration over the sovereign rights of First World nations like Australia.
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence
Now Canberra’s sheltered workshop is spying on Ordinary Australians
Glib Gillard rewarded a standing ovation by sympathisers of pardoned pedophile Muslims