Australia First Party welcomes support and input from our members, our financiers, and from our support base – in which ever ways people are able and willing.
We are of course very grateful for every aspect of support, because it all contributes to our Australian nationalist cause.
To make suggestions and to discuss options..
Here are some suggested ways we would appreciate your contribution – as your time and ability permit.
- Distribution of Australia First Party leaflets
- In electorates in which we are contesting, your support by handing out our How To Vote cards
- Vital donations generally for specific purposes such as to support campaign costs, postage, stationary, Party administration costs, etc.
- Monitoring anti-Australian activities in your area and informing us
- Printing or photocopying our campaign literature such as leaflets, corflutes, posters, etc.
- Scribing a supportive article for our publication.
- Posting up stickers or posters.
- Participate in Australian nationalist and patriot events – rallies, forums, meetings, protests, etc.
- Party administration such as Cadre Membership (additional vetting involved)
- Purchasing, wearing our t-shirts, especially in rallies.
- Referring Australian nationalists to out party.
Members of choose their own involvement. Whatever the involvement, it honourably should be undertaken with integrity and reliability.
Action can also be arranged in a small group.
All members have access to political booklets from the Information Service.
Stickers and Leaflets – Don’t leave home without them – a few in the pocket can do the job!
Poles – traffic and pedestrian, all sorts etc; notice boards; Australia Post boxes; shopping centre doors, seats, railings, lifts, counters; Bank Flexi teller machines [keep head down]; anywhere and everywhere!
Leave all over the place! Public transport; Public places, libraries [in books/shelves/pin to notice boards], shopping centres; post boxes; shop counters and shelves; CES and Social Security Offices; Youth meeting points; Railway Stations; Street hand outs [organise a few mates]; Post off in any Reply Paid envelope you find.
Backs of signs; Telephone Boxes; Older Walls and Structures; Fire Hydrant Cabinets; Traffic Control Boxes; Building Site Hoardings etc.
Postering – use Selleys Aquadhere glue – mixed 20% glue to 80% water and when pasted up, run roller over face of poster. Generally avoid private property although multinationals, banks, politicians, and others of the Traitor Class are fair game. Get a few mates and work at night, using a bucket in a shopping bag with a roller or brush [roller preferred] and on foot away from vehicle, which should be parked away from immediate area. Use a beanie or face covering if required when spook cameras are thought to be about.