The electorate programmes will raise the following social issues:
- Population and immigration
- Chinese imperialist economic activity in Wyong (not “Wong”, Wyong!)
- Ethnic crime gangs in Penrith
- The ICE drug scourge
- Opposition to the privatization of electricity and public assets
- Corruption of the major – party machines
- A safety net for pensioners faced by Federal budget attack
- Australian Homelessness.
Australia First Party – because we are not registered in the State – shall present its candidates on the ballot without a party name next to them.
The party employs electoral work as part of its method to deepen its community involvement and raise profile, while recruiting new adherents.
We are confident of a good return on our effort.
- New South Wales state election 2015: Australia First Party contests Penrith
- New South Wales state election 2015: Australia First Party to contest Wyong