A Blue Paper, a draft prescriptive summary, a feeder document to nationalist policy and draft law, out of Australian socio-economic imperatives, inviting input and debate by Australian Born Citizens.
- Restore the White Australian Defence Policy
- Legislate and enforce the Conditional Citizenship blue paper
- Initiate the Vanstone Reversal Programme – the offering of humanitarian immigration into Australia of persecuted White Africans, commensurate with the proportional forced repatriation of non-White Africans back to Africa. All immigration necessarily subject to extreme screening and mandatory non-Capital City settlement and re-education and assimilation. All programme funding to be channelled out of Australia’s previously budgeted annual gifting to the United Nations and Foreign Aid.
- New Zealand immigration to be consistent with the White Australian Defence Policy
- An immediate moratorium on all other immigration for the foreseeable future
Supportive Precepts Linked to Evidence