Year on year Australia’s Net Overseas Migration is about 200,000 new foreigners. This is irrespective of whether Labor or Liberals have their turn at national government. 99% of immigrants arrive by plane through Sydney and Melbourne international airports.
Australians are not asked about immigration policies; they are imposed on us. In 2008 under Rudd Labor’s Big Australia Policy, Net Overseas Migration peaked at 315,000.
And migrants breed faster that Australians, mostly because they’re from the Third World. Statistically migration contributes to about 60% of Australia’s population growth, making total migrant population growth year on year more like 300,000!
This is a mass immigration burden on Australia and Australians. It is out of control and unsustainable. Migrants arrive and stay in our capital cities. They drive up urban housing demand and so putting urban rents and home ownership out of reach of ordinary Australians. Young urban Australians have been forced to move away from their family neighbourhoods to places like the NSW Central Coast, Sunshine Coast, Mornington Peninsula, and to the WA South West.
Migrants take our jobs. Our roads, public transport, hospitals, schools and childcare are congested and overstretched. Our taxes aren’t enough to fund the immigrant demand on public services, many services delegated to the states to fund.
They bring their cultures and attitudes with them and in their concentrated numbers they put up foreign signs, and push us out of our neighbourhoods – consider Australia’s deculturation in Lakemba, Logan City, Inala, Broadmeadows, Dandenong, Joondalup.
LibLab politicians in Canberra only think of the economic demand of mass migrants. They are blind to the lack of economic supply yet happy to handball the social impacts on to the states – congestion, cost of living, crime. It is xenomania!
Civil Resistance !
There are effective ways that ordinary Australians can nobly and legally resist the foreign assault inflicted upon us:
- Vote 1: Australia First Party (Remember: informal/donkey votes all go to the government). We pledge to end immigration and we will steadily deport all those in Australia born overseas who do not pass new tests as either ‘Foreign Visitor’, ‘Temporary Resident’ or ‘Naturalised Citizen’. See: Conditional Citizenship
- Pay cash where possible and avoid credit. The banks support immigrants and foreign ownership, and charge too much anyway.
- Buy major assets (property, cars) second-hand from Australians, using independent advice to ensure all is bona fide (caveat emptor)
- Avoid buying imported items
- Don’t buy from foreigners or migrants
- Don’t employ foreigners or migrants (but use legal excuses to avoid intimidation)
- Don’t train foreigners or migrants (but use legal excuses to avoid intimidation)
- Don’t holiday overseas, stay in Australia. It’s safer, cheaper, better quality and we speak English.
- Don’t attend multicultural events
- Donate only to charities that specifically support Australians only – if unsure then politely refuse
- Don’t go into business with foreigners or migrants
- Don’t have relations with foreigners or migrants
- Attend churches that support only Australians in need
- Don’t learn a foreign language – improve your English
- Read up on Australian history
- Avoid anti-Australian press and propaganda sources – ABC, Fairfax, SBS
- Fly the Aussie flag on Australia Day, and attend ANZAC and Remembrance Day services.
Remember, thousands of Australians are missing out because of government policies that favour immigrants.