Pudgy Afghan asylum seeker come crime lord, Mohammad Qais Niazy (alias ‘da arab snorter‘), is to be deported from Australia back to Afghanistan from whence he came.
Mohammad Qais Niazy’s Facebook Page December 27, 2015 – no wonder police got him
This week, Australia’s Immigration Minister Peter Dutton signed off on revoking Mohammad Qais Niazy permanent residency in Australia because of his serial criminal activity in Australia.
Mohammad Qais Niazy is to be forcibly escorted handcuffed and ankle-cuffed aboard a one-way Air India flight back to Kabul once court prosecution is finalised. His Visa will be stamped “Barred from Australia for Life“.
Mohammad Qais Niazy has criminal form:
- Cocaine importation
- Cocaine possession and dealing
- Violent assault
- Drive-by shootings and attempted murder across Sydney
- Possession and discharge of illegal firearms – sawn-off longarm, unregistered firearm and a prohibited weapon.
- Money laundering
- Extortion as a member of outlawed ethnic bikie gangs NOTORIOUS and NOMADS
- Member of outlawed ethnic crime gang ‘Afghani Murderers’
- Intimidating police
- Obsession with posting stolen bank notes on Facebook
- Obesity induced by kebab, pizza and alcohol diet
- Being a pudgy arrogant Arab with kitsch taste in clothes, jewelry, furniture, cars and women
- Being Islamic with Muslim tendencies
- Following the Western Sydney Wanderers
So Australia’s Immigration Minister said Mohammad Qais Niazy does not meet the character requirements for Australian residency.
Really? He’d fit in right at home in fashionista Beirut. In Kabul, Mohammad Qais Niazy can get the same sentence as Afghans inflicted on Farkhunda Malikzada.
Mohammad Qais Niazy is currently rotting in police custody in Sydney awaiting trial in the Parramatta District Court. He is to be auto-deported if acquitted or immediately after the completion of any further gaol time.
Australia should deduct the costs from our Defence budget in Afghanistan. The cumulative cost of Afghanis let into Australia by the Labor and Liberal Party when in government, must be in the order of a billion dollars, the same amount Labor’s Foreign Minister Bob Carr gifted to Afghanistan in August 2012 – $1,000,000,000 of Australian taxpayer wealth!
Mohammad Qais Niazy, a core member of the Afghani Murderers gang, known as Ace Niazy and Ali Gewad, was out on bail for gun possession, before being arrested again by Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad (MEOCS) officers last year.
On Facebook, Niazy had previously taken aim at MEOCS and other agencies.uses Facebook to regularly taunt police, posting pictures of large piles of cash and himself sniffing cocaine and mocking up $100 notes reading ‘F**k all cop’.
He’s not the full kebab, nor is his Brother 4 Life, Mohammad Wais Niazy, alias the ‘Cisco Kid’.